Saturday 1 October 2011

On the lash - Mary Kay's Lash Love mascara!

OMG, this is a marvellous mascara! I had an inkling it was going to be good when I heard that Anne Hathaway's make-up artist, Lee Pycroft, loved it, and I've got to say it's show-stoppingly good!



My eyelashes are pretty long and dark already (get me!) but this gem makes them look amazing. I tried the black (a deep, velvety and intense black) which lengthened, separated and defined like a dream. The brush is so precise that I found I could angle and lift the lashes at the outer corners to give that 'feline' look ... it looked liked I'd applied individual lashes at the corners. Not a single lash was missed, even the tiniest ones.

It doesn't run, smudge or flake and personally I found it lasted from the moment I put it on in the morning to when I removed it again at night. I loved the way it intensified the whole eye area but without that heavy, clogged up lash look.

There's a brown and a waterproof formulation too ... this is one mascara I'll definitely be investing in again and again! If you're looking for a new mascara and fancy a change, I'd highly recommend giving this 'magic wand' a go!

Order yours via the Mary Kay website, £16, www.marykay.co.uk

 








No comments:

Post a Comment