Tuesday 6 March 2012

Faith in Nature - Pomegranate & Rooibos range

To say I've worked my way through the supermarket shelves shampoo and conditioner-wise is an understatement - I've tried them all! Despite hunting high and low, just lately nothing I've popped in my trolley has left my hair feeling fresh, shiny and completely clean - more lank and lifeless. 

So supermarket-brands aside, I'm finding myself reaching again and again for Faith in Nature's Pomegranate and Rooibos range, especially for those days when I need my hair to look bright, glossy and full of health. The fabulous formulations contain naturally sourced ingredients, no artificial colours or perfumes and no synthetic additives and the result is radiant, healthy-looking hair that's soft to the touch and easy to manage.



Pomegranate & Rooibos Shampoo
Suitable for all hair types
Revitalises and regenerates hair and scalp
Hydrates even dry and brittle hair
Leaves hair soft and manageable
Radiant, healthy-looking hair

 






Pomegranate & Rooibos Conditioner
Leaves hair sleek and glossy
Revitalising
Hydrating
For silky, shiny hair

 










There's also a lovely Shower Gel & Bath Foam in the range - perfect for a quick refreshing shower or a long luxurious bath - and a nourishing handwash which is soothing on dry chapped hands. A beautiful range made with genuine passion, thought and care, well worth a try.

Faith in Nature Pomegranate & Rooibos Shampoo and Conditioner - £5.35 each for a 400ml bottle.
 
Faith in Nature Pomegranate & Rooibos Shower Gel & Foam Bath - £5.45 for 400ml bottle.
 
Pomegranate and Rooibos Handwash, £3.99 per 300ml bottle.
 
Available from www.faithinnature.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment