Sunday 9 January 2011

Ease those winter chaps and chafes!

When the lovely ladies at Lush sent me a surprise tin of Ultrabalm during all the snowy weather before Christmas, it couldn't have come at a better time for my winter-parched skin. This little tin of moisturising goodness is an amazing all-rounder, and not just for me, the whole family got stuck in. My husband's wind-chafed motorbike chops got a slathering, as did my son's eczema patch. My hobbit-like heels no longer feel like I'm sliding a cheese grater into my socks, and a slick on my eyebrows means they stay in place all day. I could go on! Better still, unlike Vaseline (which has pretty similar uses), it's petroleum free so no nasty mineral oils, just lovely jojoba oil which has a natural affinity with our skin so it sinks straight in. Pop this top tin in your handbag and I promise you'll reach for it again and again. £7.90 for 45g, available from Lush stores nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment