Sunday 20 February 2011

A facial while you Facebook!




This morning I have mostly been smearing my chops with chocolate ... and why not, it is Sunday! 

I'd never be one to turn down a professional salon facial but when the pennies are tight and there's Sunday morning Facebook-ing and Twitter-ing to be done, a DIY face mask is the next best thing. Plus I've never really got the hang of the salon facial 'I'll leave you for fifteen minutes to relax' nonsense, I'd much rather be multi-tasking!

Superdrug's Nourishing Mud Mask in Chocolate is the beauty equivalent of melting down a Galaxy bar in a bain marie, and glooping the deliciously decadent mixture all over your face ... of course, resisting the urge to lick. It's thick, rich and packed with cocoa and shea butters too so it's not only hoovering out those pores, it's drenching them with moisture too.

I scooped up three of these bargain beauties on a three-for-two offer at Superdrug yesterday, usual price 99p each.

No comments:

Post a Comment