Thursday 8 December 2011

Rescue me! Rescue Cream & Balm


Every now and again, a product drops through my door at precisely the right moment, and this week, Bach's Original Flower Remedies Rescue Cream and Rescue Balm did just that!

I've had a terrible cold (and have a big family wedding to go to tomorrow) so I've been battling trying to soothe my chapped lips and the dry flaky skin around my nose, as well as coping with all the pre-Christmas stress of having too much to do and too little time!


The dinky pot of Rescue Balm with natural flower essences has been everywhere with me in my handbag this week and has been a lifesaver for my dry lips, smoothing away flakes, and has offered me fantastic protection against the harsh wintry winds. It can also be massaged into temples although in my stressed-out state I haven't had a minute to try that yet!



I've also been trying out the perfume-free Rescue Cream, an intensive moisturiser which is designed to re-hydrate dry, rough and sensitive skin. Just like the balm, the cream also contains Rescue's classic combination of five flower essences - Cherry Plum, Impatiens, Star of Bethlehem, Rock Rose and Clematis, together with the cleansing essence, Crab Apple. So, you're not only getting a gorgeous, intensive yet light, moisturiser that you can use everywhere from the face to hands and body, the essences work to soothe jangled nerves too.

For anyone feeling stressed at the moment (who isn't?!), I'd highly recommend taking a couple of minutes out to take the stress test on the Rescue website www.rescueremedy.co.uk. I scored 12 out of 15 and received a message saying 'We're worried about you!' How will you score?

Rescue Balm (£6.05 for a 5g pot) and Rescue Cream (prices start at £5.65 for a 30g tube) are available from Boots, Holland and Barrett, Lloyds Pharmacy and Waitrose stores and all good independent health food and pharmacy stores. 

No comments:

Post a Comment