Thursday 7 July 2011

Lavera Natural Liquid Foundation - my new go-to foundation!

I so wish I'd discovered the gorgeous mineral Natural Liquid Foundation by Lavera ten years ago for my wedding day! It gives skin that fresh, dewy radiance that every bride dreams of. It's not too matte or too shiny, and looks sheer and subtle yet miraculously blends away blemishes. Just genius.




This perfect foundation is another find which was recommended by my favourite make-up artist Lisa Eldridge on her blog. It's a mineral make-up which contains only 100% natural ingredients. It's packed with delicious organic oils, such as argan oil and organic blossom butter and enriched with vitamins A, C and E to keep skin healthy and nourished. In short, it's just a total delight to use!

I've found you have to be pretty quick to blend it on to the skin but once it's on it looks totally even and flawless. It's not often I find a foundation that I know I'll try again (nine times out of ten I'm really disappointed!) but this is one I'll definitely buy. I also like using it with a dusting of Bare Minerals foundation over the top, but Lavera also does a Fine Loose Mineral Powder which I am confident would also give a beautiful finish.

I'm really excited by the pure and natural Lavera range which spans everything from skin and body care to hair care and sun protection, plus a range for men and also for babies.

Lavera Natural Liquid Foundation, 30ml, is available in four shades: No 1 Porcelain; No 2 Ivory; No 3 Honey and No 4 Almond, and costs a very reasonable £11.90.

For more information visit: www.lavera.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! I heard about the foundation through Lisa Eldridge too and really want to try it, so think I might have too!

    www.ma-belleamie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think anything Lisa recommends is a safe bet ... treat yourself!

    ReplyDelete