Thursday 21 April 2011

Are you wearing an SPF today? Try SOLAIT from Superdrug!


With the weather turning scorchio for the Easter weekend, just a reminder to slap on a good quality suncream ... but don't forget your face!

Shocking statistics from Superdrug reveal that while 89% of British women say they know being out in the sun without sun protection can lead to wrinkles and skin ageing, only 30% say they use a daily SPF. 


I've been using the Solait Anti-Ageing facial sun cream from Superdrug over the past few weeks and it's just brilliant, and a fab price too at £5.99. Its light formulation with Vitamin E works well under make-up (both cream foundation and mineral powder foundation) and skin feels lovely and moisturised with a light pleasant fragrance.

And, with its 50+ plus SPF I know my skin's getting fantastic UVA (think A for ageing) and UVB (think B for burning) protection. 

As the tube suggests, I've been also slathering down onto my neck and chest, and also onto my hands which can often be one of the first areas to show signs of ageing! I've also used it on my children, and keep the handy-sized tube in my bag for top ups when we're out and about.


While many of us might associate keeping our lips nourished during the winter months, it's also really important to use a product on the lips during the summer too, to prevent burning and protect them from the sun's rays. The Solait Lip Protection Stick is super slick, offers SPF 25 protection and looks great worn on its own, or personally, I fill in lips with a nude lip pencil and pop on over the top instead of my usual gloss for colour, protection and shine.

Solait Anti-Ageing Facial Sun Cream £5.99 and Solait Lip Protection Stick, £2.49

Solait is available exclusively at Superdrug stores and at www.superdrug.com

HURRY .. BUY ONE, GET TWO FREE ACROSS THE SOLAIT RANGE UNTIL 10th MAY!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment