The main box (above) includes the no!no!, a Quick Guide manual and a CD user guide, two Thermicon tips and a buffer for larger areas (legs/arms), a power cord/charger and a little cleaning brush.
The kit for smaller more sensitive areas (face/bikini line), below, contains a travel case, two small buffers, three small Thermicon tips and a Quick Guide instruction leaflet for using the machine on smaller areas.
So what are the marketing claims?
- Slows down the rate of hair re-growth (up to 94% hair reduction)
- Catches hair on all skin types and colours
- No sore, red 'after wax' rash
- Skin can go in the sun directly after use
- Immediate hair removal as well as long lasting results.
How much? It's £193.50, available at Harrods & Selfridges, yes not exactly Suburban Beauty Junkie haunts but I'm hoping long-term this device will save me hundreds of pounds a year in waxing, so bear with me! It's also available online at www.my-no-no.com
Well I'm off to charge it up (for five hours before first use) then give it a whirl so will be back later with lots more info on the device and how I've got on with it! Stay tuned!