Wednesday 23 March 2011

no!no! Trial - Week 4 (of 8)

Well here I am halfway through my eight week no!no! trial, so that's a total of eight treatments so far on my lower legs.

This week I attempted the underarm area, not hugely successfully I'm afraid as it's not a completely flat area, so the machine kept jumping. The hair's also coarser here so I was still left with stubble, even after attempting to buff away. Ditto bikini line.

Some positive news however on the leg front! I can report that the hair growth has now become slightly finer. It's not sparse but it's grown back a little weaker, so I'm happy to see that as the treatments do take perseverance and patience! The hair doesn't grow back with the blunt end you get with shaving, it's more tapered, but it does still grow back at the same rate as if I'd shaved.

One bonus I've noticed over waxing and shaving is that it works well if you are wearing a fake tan as it doesn't strip the colour away! 

If you're thinking of buying a no!no!, please do note that these views are entirely my own and the device will achieve different results for different people. As with any major purchase, always check out the refund policy carefully before investing, just in case it doesn't work for you.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment