Tuesday 15 March 2011

no!no! Trial - Week 3 (of 8)

Have been getting on so much better with the no!no! this week, with my new mantra being, moisturise, moisturise, moisturise!




I'm a bit hit and miss when it comes to slapping on the creams but I've discovered this is a step I can't afford to miss with the no!no! My skin is sensitive and the combination of heat (even though mysteriously you can't feel it!) and the buffing away of the singed/crystallised hair afterwards, left my legs feeling a bit on the dry side and a little itchy.

(Just a point but I'd always say go with the cream/aftercare products the manufacturer advises to avoid any reactions).

I had some interesting feedback from a friend who has been using the original model for the past year and who says it's worked well for her. She tries to use it every other night and reports finer hair and some patches with no hair. Would love to hear how anyone else has been getting on?

So after last week, my faith is renewed and I'm replenished with buffers and tips. Results: still pretty much the same as shaving. Is the hair density lighter? Not yet, but time will tell!

More next week when I'll be halfway through my eight week trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment