Saturday 5 March 2011

Rescue me! Nature's skin saver


As a 30-something, whenever I get a spot I don't really want to be reaching for the teenage Clearasil-esque products any more, so Living Nature's Rescue Gel with Manuka Honey from New Zealand really hits the, er, spot!

Ashamed as I am to admit it on the World Wide Web, I'm a terrible spot picker, but a slick of this light gel over the area really makes me more inclined to leave pesky pimples alone. One tiny dab (it dries in seconds) is all that's needed and for me it works fine under concealer and make-up. 

The Manuka Honey and Manuka Oil, with their antibacterial and antiseptic properties, get to work by putting the skin in the best possible position to heal itself naturally (stimulating wound healing), keeping skin hydrated, rejuvenated and protected.

One small point. I'm not entirely sure the aroma of this product will appeal to everyone. I didn't mind it (it just smells really healthy, natural and earthy to me!) and considering you only need a dab, I can't see it being a major issue!

I'll be keeping a pocket-sized tube to hand for the summer months too, as it's also great on bites, cuts and grazes, sunburn, skin rashes and irritations. It's 100% natural so I'll use it on my children's skin too. A really lovely product.

Living Nature's Rescue Gel is available in selected salons, pharmacies and health stores, £8.15 for 10ml or £12.25 for 50ml. For stockists visit www.livingnature.com


No comments:

Post a Comment